Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

357 days ago, SDK and I said "I do".  And we're headed to the happiest place on earth to celebrate!



Yep.  Walt Disney World!  Growing up in Florida, I have so many memories in this place. I vividly remember those light blue vinyl strollers and the tickley feeling as you bump over that bridge to the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room. : ) Just wish I were still eligible for a Resident Pass!

I can't wait for the Main Street Electrical Parade { can't you just hear that music? }, riding Space Mountain and the Haunted Mansion... though sadly the Tiki Room is closed for renovation.  And, we'll be checking something off my Bucket List.  We're going on the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour, which means going underground into the infamous Utilidors!

Laundry is finished, sunscreen is packed, and this girl is ready to GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment