Sunday, September 18, 2011

What's a girl to do?

We started going to a new church about a year ago and joined a small group over the summer.  It's been so great to have a greater sense of community and to see more familiar faces on Sunday.  And the awkward "new kid" phase is almost over! { I think. I hope. }

Anyway, every week a couple brings a snack.  And this week is our turn.

First thought: YES!

Second thought: What in the world do I bring?!?

As much as I'd like to bring an enormous spread / full meal, I don't want to come across as overly eager.  I will have to slightly restrain the Martha Stewart gene I inherited from Mom.  It's probably best not to scare them with plates, napkins, utensils and a coordinating cake stand. : )

So far, folks have brought sweets.  Some homemade, some store bought.  All good.

Here's what I've been contemplating...






Which of these would you want me to bring? Help! : )

1 comment: